Your Ad Here
Real Leaf Paparazzi
Watch The 82nd Academy Awards Night Live Stream. Watch The 2010 Oscar Awards Night Live.
Get Chitika | Premium
Transcript of President Arroyo's 9th SONA Full text of PGMA 2009 SONA
President Aquino is dead: Details of wake and public viewing m n n n

What Inspired My "Gambling"

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nuffnang, the first blog advertising platform here in the Philippines started this "vice" on me I think. Since they picked me as one of the lucky 68 to win P500 and on the first priority when it comes to placing their ads.

Then this November I got to harvest some winnings on blog contest and giveaways.
  1. I won two premiere night tickets for the movie Burn After Reading from Nuffnang. I won because of this entry.
  2. Next came an e-mail to inform me I won $10 and it was already credited to my Paypal account.
  3. Then when I went to the premiere night, I won a gift certificate worth P500 to Italiannis.
  4. Then after that I got another e-mail about updates on a giveaway from Mom Blogs, I went to check and I won a lot of stuff!
  5. I won VIP pass to the Sony Expo held at the SMX Convention hall last December 6 because of this post.
  6. Then just three days ago Mom Blog: Because I said So contest sent me an e-mail informing me that I won An Amazing Baby book! Sweet!
Winning is habit forming I think, so I am inspired to join some more and win some more! Risk free really. I use my free space here in the blogosphere post about the on-going contest. Sit back, relax and wait for the announcement of winners. Then be pleasantly surprised for receiving an e-mail to inform me that I am the winner! It's really a win-win situation. Nothing to lose all to goin.

Anyways, on my sidebar is a rundown of blogs and their buttons they are holding blog contest and giveaways. Go ahead and check them out let's all try our luck and have fun blogging!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Newspaper II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP